Welcome to Aurora
1. User ID:
- Students - Enter your seven digit student number.
- Staff - Enter 'E' and your six digit employee number.
- First time users - Enter your date of birth (YYMMDD).
- Returning users - Your PIN is 6-10 characters long and is case sensitive. It MUST contain numbers and MAY contain letters and symbols.
As a new student, you will be able to log in to Aurora the day after accepting your offer of admission.
Don't get locked out! Reset your PIN by entering your User ID and clicking 'Forgot PIN?'. You will be locked out after 5 unsuccessful login attempts.
Locked Out? Need Help?
Contact the Registrar's Office at 204-474-9420 (Toll Free in N. America 1-877-474-9420).
- Transcript and enrolment verification orders; the only delivery method available is Standard Mail
- The VW date has changed to April 13 for Winter Term
- Summer Term registration access times available in Aurora Apr. 14, 2020
- Registration for Summer Term Distance Education, Masters/PhD Re-Reg, thesis courses starts Apr. 20, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
- Courses offered by distance education begin May 4
- GRAD re-registration, thesis courses, and clinical placement courses, begin May 4
- Registration opens for Summer Term (courses offered by online or alternative delivery methods) May. 19, 2020
- Summer Term June 1 to August 14, with a Final Exam period from Aug 17 to 21
- Summer Term will also offer two five week schedules:
- June 1 to July 3, with a Final Exam period from July 6-10
- July 13 to Aug 14, with a Final Exam period from Aug 17 to 21